Currently I am nearing the end of my post graduate studies; a Professional Masters in Games Development at the University of Abertay Dundee .

In 2011 I graduated from BA (Hons) Computer Arts also here at Abertay where I have undertaken some great opportunities working as part of a design team on projects with major organisations such as the BBC, NCR and Tern TV.

I am most interested in Character Animation including the technical side- learning to model, rig and skin efficiently. I also enjoy drawing and working with Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects.

This site displays some examples of my work so far, please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries or advice.

Thanks

Marnie :]

Ripley Animation 2

This is my animation for 2nd Semester, sadly I didn't have time to animate the whole storyboard however only 15-30 secs were asked for.

In the beginning Ripley is very sad; he is a lonely little chicken with no excitement in his life. Suddenly he spots a trampoline and jumps up; his movements are jerky and uncoordinated. Ripley proceeds to wander over to inspect the trampoline, ending up clambering on, bouncing away and somersaulting onto the ball which he then rolls around the yard on top of gracefully, jumps twirling in the air and lands with poise on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment